This fun, interactive workshop is for couples (any two people over the age of 18) who are wanting to learn hands on techniques to give your partner a relaxing massage with no sore thumbs; while the ever-less boundaries of healing touch from your partner.
Our couples workshop is taught in an informal group setting. We teach you massage techniques mainly for the neck, shoulders and back, designed especially so you can replicate it at home.
What to Expect:
- Learn the areas of your partner’s body that need your attention and learn the techniques to affect them in a positive way.
- Further explore the mystery and joy of intimate touch in your relationship while learning more about yourself and your partner.
- Incorporate rhythm, flow and body-weight in massage while hitting the sweet spots
- Breathing techniques to help slow down and connect better with yourself and your partner
- Eye gazing that allows for a deeper look into the heart of the one you love
- Learn how essential oils are a tool that can affect both body & mind
- Enjoy divine snacks of chocolate covered strawberries made with real cocoa and honey, fruits, and more… aphrodisiac foods to turn your taste buds on! Teas & Sparkling Juices too!
- And More!
This workshop is designed to be interactive and you are encouraged to communicate freely and ask any questions that you might have.
Let this be an experience you can take home and practice together for years to come!
Please inform me when this workshop is available
[contact-form-7 id=”152″ title=”Couples Massage Workshop – Waitlist”]
“Intimacy. Into me (and you) I see. When you are able to create conscious, aware physical connection with someone, you and that person become a conduit to the universal life force energy and you both mirror that energy to each other. This happens when you slow down…to synch with someone else and ride the tide of the energetic flow with deep presence, awareness and love. In that space each person can be opened up to the divine life force that exists in all of us. It is the art of giving and receiving that happens between two people who wish to be conscious and aware in physical intimacy together. It is an internal pathway for both to walk and experience together. Intimacy. Into me(and you) I feel the heart of infinity”